Anyone been to GunWorld lately?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sampson

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They were on average 2 and 3 times the price of Cabelas or Bass Pro. A box of 20 rounds hunting ammo was 90 dollars a box, that would normally bring 30 to 40 dollars at Cabelas or BP. It was crazy to see and people were buying it. I left empty handed, I understand brick and mortar pricing, inflation and supply and demand but this was nuts.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never been there, never will I be either.
Oh you gotta go one time. It's one of those places you gotta see to believe. I'll go with you and we can use the gun range they have. Then we can go a couple miles from there to King's and come back to reality. I like browsing in there. Go a few more miles and grab a bite to eat at Jerseys Mike's then head home and call it a day.:thumbup3:
PS...if Mom says you have to bring your brother we'll get him a "happy meal". He can play with the toy inside it while the grownups talk.

Last edited:

BillPenn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really don't recommend this place. Have stopped by there 3-4 times over the years. Never purchased anything. Yes their prices are high, but biggest issue is their staff. They tend to huddle in one corner of the store. Don't dare to go interrupt them or ask a question. All you'll get in return is attitude. Honestly can't understand how they stay in business.

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They have always been high on prices. Liked the range, but its not worth it. Also, if you ask about a firearm, you get pressure tactics to buy.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really don't recommend this place. Have stopped by there 3-4 times over the years. Never purchased anything. Yes their prices are high, but biggest issue is their staff. They tend to huddle in one corner of the store. Don't dare to go interrupt them or ask a question. All you'll get in return is attitude. Honestly can't understand how they stay in business.
I wonder if that younger guy who talked about how he was a ranger and killed people still works there. Was the end all of information. He was full of horse doody.

Latest posts

Top Bottom