Anyone Carry a Glock 20?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frayluisfan

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do! Love mine, but it is a bit hard to conceal. I have an Uncle Mike's OWB holster, and carry with the butt of the pistol canted forward. In this setup, there is a *huge* difference between 3:00 and 4:00. The butt is pretty obvious if I reach down while wearing the pistol at 4:00, but at 3:00 it hides better. I wear it with a vest, loose fitting shirt, or some other cover garment. You just have to dress around the pistol. Not so easy in the summer, but a loose untucked button-up shirt does pretty well. A tank top underneath keeps the gun/holster from rubbing against my tender pink body. :-)

Ammo--Cor-Bon, either 135 or 150gr. Honorable mention goes to Winchester Silvertip. I know it's not the latest whiz-bang stuff, but in every caliber I've tested (9mm, .44 spl, .44 mag, 10mm), it opens up very well in a line of milk jugs full of water. Always looks like a publicity photo.

Are you considering the G20 as a concealed carry option?

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Glock 21SF that I carry from time to time. I use an OWB pancake style which holds it close to my side. I have no trouble concealing it with just a loose t-shirt. I have a iwb crossbreed style too, but it isn't really that comfortable to me and rarely gets used.

Latest posts

Top Bottom