Anyone Check your OKLA Preference Points recently?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PiedmontGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was drawn for McAlester bow hunt in 2020 but was deferred to 2021. I applied for a deer hunt in 2021, so I should have 1 preference point on the Deer Hunt Category but when I checked today, I have NEGATIVE 5 points. I spoke with another hunter who went on that same hunt and he has been tagged with NEGATIVE 11 points. Did anyone else see strange jumps in their preference point numbers? I spoke with someone else and their preference points have almost doubled in one category from 9 to 17 points in just 4 years. I have sent an request in through the website comments section to investigate but I thought I should make sure you were looking at yours. Some changes were good and others were bad.

meatGrinder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're right, I just checked mine.
My antelope jumped by 14 points, deer went from 5 to 14, elk jumped by 12 points, and turkey doubled from 8 to 16. How bizarre. I would imagine they'll be trying to straighten it out.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They know there is an issue. They are correct on their side, but for some reason are incorrect on the users view.

I can't imagine the number of emails they are getting about it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom