Anyone done those brass credit programs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I think Freedom Munitions is one that does it. I think there’s a few other companies that do too.

You know… you send fired brass to them and get a credit to buy ammo on their site.

Obviously you can get cash for your brass if you just sell it to someone else but I was thinking about the brass that has primer crimps that I’m not going to take the time to swage or cut out. Wasn’t sure if it’s worth doing or not. Or if they even accept that kind of brass.

And is their price for brass the same as street value?
DD4DF07D-0243-4DA9-BDC9-432D8E2E5008.jpeg

Last edited:

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Talked to them ONCE.
It wasn't worth the hassle, to me, at that time.

With shipping cost, now, I can't see it being worthwhile.

Did order their ammo. It was good.

Rybos

Marksman
Reaction score
After paying for shipping can’t imagine it’s a huge amount you are saving. USPS is raising all their prices on flat rate boxes come October 1st by quite a bit
Typically, using your own box, or making one up from spare cardboard and shipping it priority or parcel select is significantly cheaper than the flat rate priority boxes. Also, check out PirateShip.com. You get good discounts using their service, it’s very easy to use, and it’s free. It’s all I ever use to purchase and print usps and ups labels. Can’t recommend it highly enough.

Latest posts

Top Bottom