Anyone else get bored on days like today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m bored out of my mind! And I’ve been watching a bunch of off-road YouTube videos. Stuff like recovery videos from Trail Mater and racing videos from Busted Knuckle.

I decided the JKU needed some rocksliders. So I started on some.

It has the factory nerd bars on it now. Time for an upgrade.

110E13F6-24A4-483A-8C5A-69C5644173D9.jpeg

E0FD9B9E-BA20-4280-A9BA-8E7661ABA5C6.jpeg

Last edited:

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My hat is off to the post office. Neither snow nor rain, etc.. I have been waiting on a mainspring to arrive for a watch on my bench. It showed up at 9:15 this morning (of all mornings).

I rewired the motor on my vintage watch cleaning machine (bad connection and it was popping rheostats). I got the machine up and running and cleaning the movement now. I will rebuild it this evening.

Aside from that, I'm all caught up on Star Trek, so I may have to look up that Antiques Roadshow channel that @dlbleak mentioned.

Grilled chicken mac & cheese is on the menu here in a bit.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope. Went in to work at 7, came home at 2 ... Did a little housework, keeping up with critters' waterers and petting the 🐕 and 😸 😸 s ... I have a new quilting magazine but it is on the sofa and I have this in my lap ... As you can see the kittens still have their boxes they laid claim to. 🙄🙄😂

20221222_170401.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom