Anyone else get bored on days like today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Osage1978

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
eBay app + boredom and I end up buying snazzy things like this when my wife's not looking " seller accepted your offer " is a term my wife has nightmares about

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221222-182521-754.png
    Screenshot_20221222-182521-754.png
    756.1 KB · Views: 0

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m bored out of my mind! And I’ve been watching a bunch of off-road YouTube videos. Stuff like recovery videos from Trail Mater and racing videos from Busted Knuckle.

I decided the JKU needed some rocksliders. So I started on some.

It has the factory nerd bars on it now. Time for an upgrade.

Speaking of Trail Mater! I have been all over Moab and surrounding areas Wheeling for many years, that guy can do a trail repair and get any rig off the Trails! He can maneuver that off road wrecker very well, I am impressed!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never get bored. Way too many hobbies to take care of.
Even in the cold, I skinned the bark off of several walnut logs that I've coated the ends with glue so they dry evenly without splitting. I'll get them ran through a sawmill small enough to run through a table saw for projects.
Fired up the double barrel wood stove in the shop getting it to the low 70's to clean up the reloading bench and welding bench.
Watched a short video on the shop TV about a fly I'm going to attempt to tie, finally coming in to make dinner for us.
I can settle in during the evening, but daytime is for work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom