Anyone else have this happen?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Support Dev

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Administrator Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't answer here. And @dlbleak is correct. It should be Monday before we can get that operational again. I found out someone allowed the tech to have a few days of vacation. So, it will be worked on and enabled again Monday.

And if you MUST get in now, just send me a PM (private conversation) and I'll manually set you to see those forums, or leave them.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't answer here. And @dlbleak is correct. It should be Monday before we can get that operational again. I found out someone allowed the tech to have a few days of vacation. So, it will be worked on and enabled again Monday.

And if you MUST get in now, just send me a PM (private conversation) and I'll manually set you to see those forums, or leave them.

I think that it must be an "unwritten rule" in the IT field that upon any instance of an upgrade to software (or even systems), the technician most knowledgeable about it MUST be given a vacation RIGHT AFTER the upgrade is done.

Wife had a system administrator at her work do that. She informed him that it was a NEVER again policy to vacation right after an upgrade. It happened to us in our Summer work gig as well. When the tech came back to work and helped the wife fix the issue, we got to go back and redo three days of work to be able to submit much better data on our road surveying.

Latest posts

Top Bottom