Anyone Else Having Trouble With Checks Not Working ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been married 17 years and have written 2 checks in that time, one to buy a car and the other to buy a Propane tank....both times I had to remember how. I'm gonna need my wife to out live me or Ill be in trouble.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
My advice, take it or leave it.

Your checks have a routing number, account number, and check number all printed in a special magnetic ink at the bottom of the check. I would assume, the check company has a problem with that ink or printing process and should be notified their checks are not being accepted by machines in MULTIPLE locations.

BlackRifle

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My checks are by Deluxe also. Whenever they don't work, especially at Walmart, I take the check and scratch the routing number and the account number with my fingernail, and then they work.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My checks are by Deluxe also. Whenever they don't work, especially at Walmart, I take the check and scratch the routing number and the account number with my fingernail, and then they work.
The checks I have won't even enter the machines. It doesn't matter what is written on them with any sort of ink. It's the paper.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom