Anyone else watch Formula 1?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Love F-1. Real racing where bumping your competitor will result in both of you wrecking. It’s gentleman racing where skills vs NASCAR racing is crude, bumping to spin out your competitor on the last lap. Never happens in F-1.
Son and I raced three wheelers from 1982 to 1986. Same deal, open wheel racing relying on skill only to win.
When they allowed racing with 4 wheelers that had nerf bars that allowed bumping like NASCAR, we quit.

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was a big fan up until the latest turbo era. Just kinda lost interest when it became the Mercedes show and the development rules immediately handicapped all the other teams by using their token system. I know it is much more competitive now, but I haven't gone back.

I also miss the old Speed Channel coverage, before Speed dissolved.

I am glad I went to the first F1 race at COTA in 2012, the last of the naturally aspirated F1 cars. The sound and speed was just insane in person.

psimp

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you talking about Formula 1 on Netflix (4 seasons), or just watching F1 racing? I’ve heard the show is killer and have been going to binge it…

Latest posts

Top Bottom