Anyone else watch Formula 1?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Indycar and F1 both. I like to pick out the differences between the two cars. I can't remember which one has the built in air jack system to change tires. I think it is Indy. F1 just uses a simple lever under the front and back and it's taken behind the pit rail after use. Am I right?

I never really understood the quickness of the F1 until I saw a helicopter above the race in a feeble attempt to keep up with a certain car.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was into F1 before covid when Mercedes and Hamilton were dominating. I watch occasionally now when I see a race is on. Looks like Red Bull and Ferrari are on top now.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I would watch it if it was on antenna tv. I like to watch about any kind of motorsport racing.

It was more fun to participate than to watch back in the day when I was dirt track racing but I couldn't afford to move up, so I just enjoy watching now and then.

I have seen a couple of documentaries on F1 racing on Prime and really enjoyed them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom