Anyone ever buy a cheaper pistol for vehicle backup?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ultimately I decided to keep it for now. Just out of curiosity, what are trading and why?
well I have a G43 and I love it, but recently did some trading and got a Sig 365 which is close in size but the round count is a lot higher- 10+1 and a 15 round back up mag, where the G43 has 7+1 and I had a 10 round back up- I don't like the trigger on the Sig as well and I fell the Glock is a little better shooter for me, but just like the idea of have 26 round in a rather small piece

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to have a keltec that sometimes.got left in the truck. it got stolen by junkies. Even if it turns up I won't hear about it. Seattle police policy is to not tell you if they find your stolen firearm and to destroy it if you don't come pick it up. The thief likely won't get charged as the value is under $1000 and the DA sees f removing firearms from citizens as a good thing. I actually could have been charged for getting it stolen, but cops were cool, or didn't know as that law went into effect the week before.

I just hope that it was used to kill like 100 junkies, but I bet it is sitting in the bottom of Elliot Bay after the ammo ran out.

Needless to say I no longer leave guns in vehicles.
Worst part about a gun stolen out of a vehicle is if somebody gets shot and the police have your weapon traced to you. Lot off trouble explaining that one.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
well I have a G43 and I love it, but recently did some trading and got a Sig 365 which is close in size but the round count is a lot higher- 10+1 and a 15 round back up mag, where the G43 has 7+1 and I had a 10 round back up- I don't like the trigger on the Sig as well and I fell the Glock is a little better shooter for me, but just like the idea of have 26 round in a rather small piece
I have a G43X and love it with 10+one and two 10 round mags for backup and I can get my hand around the grip!

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my very limited experence with cheap, foreign made guns, the castings can be soft metal, much softer than better quality guns. This soft castings wears faster, causes the weapon to malfunction, and then this gun is useless, and worthless!

Latest posts

Top Bottom