Anyone ever had experience with Korth Revolvers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Need to get with Brian or BAC1023 over at GT. He’s in possession of several.
BAC1023 posted pictures of his guns on GT quite a bit before he sold off quite a few.I don't know what he does for a living but at one time he had conservatively over $300,000.00 of semi autos and revolvers.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BAC1023 posted pictures of his guns on GT quite a bit before he sold off quite a few.I don't know what he does for a living but at one time he had conservatively over $300,000.00 of semi autos and revolvers.

At one point I think he admitted to being a store or regional manager of a big box type store with an HQ based in NW Arkansas.

Also, his “sell off” was to move “more ordinary” pieces for less ordinary and more rare, valuable pieces.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, but I would like to. They most often get compared to Colt Pythons. I'd love to have one or the other.

Only thing I don't like is where the cylinder release is located. I think. It might not be that bad, I've been aware of Korth for a long time, but never actually seen one. It's like a unikorth.
:laugh6:

Latest posts

Top Bottom