Anyone found a good supply of Smith Shield Plus mags?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seriously considering buying one. Maybe even a PC model. This will be a deep carry weapon probably never riding in a conventional holster, but rather my smart carry for bball shorts type. I recently sold my P365XL to go back to the smaller 365, but kind of want to take a look at this Shield Plus. Mags are my big stopping point. I have about 20 mags for the P365 and like to keep around 10 for each weapon on hand.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seriously considering buying one. Maybe even a PC model. This will be a deep carry weapon probably never riding in a conventional holster, but rather my smart carry for bball shorts type. I recently sold my P365XL to go back to the smaller 365, but kind of want to take a look at this Shield Plus. Mags are my big stopping point. I have about 20 mags for the P365 and like to keep around 10 for each weapon on hand.
Not available anywhere yet, other than overpriced on gunbroker. I keep looking and am on many different notification lists, but they are unobtanium for now.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not available anywhere yet, other than overpriced on gunbroker. I keep looking and am on many different notification lists, but they are unobtanium for now.
That's what I feared. I appreciate the info. I've thought about going back to the Hellcat as well since mags are pretty cheap.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just was able to order some out of Massachusetts of all places, considering they don't allow the 13 round mags. Maybe they're pulls from stuff they sold? Anyway it's Smith & Wesson SMITH&WESSON M&P9 SHIELD PLUS 13 ROUND MAGAZINE | The Gun Parlor I had gotten a notification earlier from Joeboboutfitters that they had some, but were sold out by the time I looked. I suspect they are starting to hit the pipeline, but will go quick.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
The Plus is great..... son has the 365 xl and the grips just fit my big hands better. Mags will catch up soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom