Anyone going to the USPSA match this Saturday (Jan. 7th) at OKC gun club?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jrempe78

Marksman
Reaction score
Some are 3 feet, some are 20 yards. Most are in the 4-8 yard range. Don’t go to war with the steel, especially the star! I’ve seen people go to war with the star and run out of ammo.
I went to war with the star and ran out of ammo.........lmao. My son one upt me and hit all the plates on the star.

Jrempe78

Marksman
Reaction score
My son and I are going for the first time. We've watched all the first timer videos and have read the rules. We've been doing some practice shooting on our own while observing all the rules so we don't stick out too much like first timers.....lol. Is anyone else on here going or have been? What should we expect?
update:
Sat. 6:30 in the morning my son asked if I would be upset if he didn't want to go. I explained that I was nervous to, and he should give it a chance. By the time we got to the second stage of the shoot he was hooked. We made it a friendly competition between the two of us and although he beat me in time on every stage. I got him in the end with better shot placement lol. Thank you OKCGC for the fun and we will see you guys again next month.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
update:
Sat. 6:30 in the morning my son asked if I would be upset if he didn't want to go. I explained that I was nervous to, and he should give it a chance. By the time we got to the second stage of the shoot he was hooked. We made it a friendly competition between the two of us and although he beat me in time on every stage. I got him in the end with better shot placement lol. Thank you OKCGC for the fun and we will see you guys again next month.
You can’t miss fast enough to win.

Latest posts

Top Bottom