Anyone got any "Man Who" knives?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just saw this week's episode of Outdoor Oklahoma and saw an old fella with a hair dryer hooked up to a 55 gallon drum forge. Looked like something my dad and I would have rigged up. He was turning out good looking hunting knives that were made the old fashioned way out of carbon steel instead of today's stainless. Looked for him online and couldnt find anything.
Have any of you guys seen his stuff?
The name on the knives is "Man Who", and to hear him tell it it's an indian name his friend gave him. "Man who sleeps under teepee on buffalo blanket" or something similar. He said that was too much to put on a handle so he went with Man Who knives.

mike miller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
His name was AKA Jack Reuter. He lived on the last road North off of business I-40 before you hit the Ft. Reno land. He and his wife had land at the end of the road. He made knives in his barn. He liked to go to shows in his fringed leather jacket and was a very nice man.

mike miller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I lived in El Reno for 5 years about 100 yards from his house. I got him and his wife to come to a knife show we had that year in OKC.

Attachments

• 6CA8432F-4884-4481-A238-EE05072EEE9A.jpeg
    6CA8432F-4884-4481-A238-EE05072EEE9A.jpeg
    97.5 KB · Views: 83

VTDW1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to take anything away from the man and I am certain his stuff was/is quality but making a knife is easy! Making a good quality, functional and nice looking one is another matter.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to take anything away from the man and I am certain his stuff was/is quality but making a knife is easy! Making a good quality, functional and nice looking one is another matter.

They covered his work and process. Watch it and judge for yourself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom