Anyone Have a Clue About the New Kimber?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh how I hope it's a plastic striker fired double stack. There are surprisingly few of those around. There's just so much more of that platform to explore. Can't figure out why they've never really caught on. Maybe, with enough hype, Kimber can change lots of peoples perception.
1629205282063.png

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, another sub-compact carry 9. But, it does have some pretty interesting features and a pretty attractive price...especially with night sights and the optic. Supposedly has an excellent trigger. 14 rounds is pretty impressive, too.

I'm willing to at least give it a look. I already have a 43X and a Max 9 so it'll have to be pretty special to get me to replace either of those.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've already said it...but I'll say it again. I like it when a company provides a new product. Not everything is going to be an earth-shattering, revolutionary product...especially when it comes to small carry guns. Let's face it...there's only so much that can be done. But when a company introduces a product that is an attempt at improving what's already out there...I'm interested. I'm all for more choices. This looks like a positive contribution from Kimber.

Latest posts

Top Bottom