Anyone have a Henry BB-X?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

septic_shock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wanted to know if any of you have purchased or shot one of the Henry big boy X models. I know they have been out for a while but I have yet to see one out in the wild. Wouldn’t mind getting one in 357 or 45. Seems like a dandy short range deer rifle.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those are so great. I want one in a bad way. They didn’t make a .45, unless you consider .45-70, but now they do. :blush:

.357 makes the most sense for me, but .44 mag is calling. What a nice little thumper.

Last edited:

septic_shock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm mean, I know they aren't traditional, but definately something I'd carry around the woods and not get too excited about it getting scuffed.

How is Henry's QC as of late?

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you are referring to the single shot Henry they have a serious recall on them. Safety problem. Will discharge while set on the hammer’s Safety setting Check it out

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the big boy steel in 41 mag l like it trigger is a little heavy need to get it worked on. Put a peep site on it

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those are so great. I want one in a bad way. They didn’t make a .45, unless you consider .45-70, but now they do. :blush:

.357 makes the most sense for me, but .44 mag is calling. What a nice little thumper.
Right now on Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore you can get a personalized serial number put on your Henry X model. Offer good through 08/09/2020 so they can be delivered by mid December. $779.99 free shipping, any caliber.

GL00MY

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wanted to know if any of you have purchased or shot one of the Henry big boy X models. I know they have been out for a while but I have yet to see one out in the wild. Wouldn’t mind getting one in 357 or 45. Seems like a dandy short range deer rifle.
I got one for sale.

Latest posts

Top Bottom