Anyone have a metal detector?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A neighbor called me and asked if I had a metal detector, which I don't. A friend of him and his wife lost a custom made gold ring while working in her garden and can't find it. The ring was a gift from her daughter and is quite special to her.

She is located close to the Lazy E arena.

If anyone is interested in a challenge and lives close to Lazy E arena area and would be interested in helping the lady out, let me know.

I don't know the lady but my neighbor is a good dude.

PM me if interested and I will get further information for you

Thanks!

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I want to give a shout out to Snattlerake. Even after I informed him that the lady could not recall when she had last noticed her ring being on her finger and that my neighbor had searched her garden with a metal detector with zero results, he was willing to give it a try. Snattlerake spent a few hours with no luck finding the ring with his metal detector.

I appreciate his efforts and thoughtfulness in being willing to help someone out, without knowing the person or expecting something in return.

A couple other members offered to give it a try with their metal detectors.

There are some good folks on this forum.

Even though the results of finding the ring turned out to be fruitless in the end, one can never out give the universe. Best wishes and blessings for Snattlerake and others like him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom