Anyone have Cameras out yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Neat pic of some doe under a feeder, with a rather large coyote chasing one off. Very wolffish looking, in my opinion.

I can’t tell if that is a younger coyote in the back left of the pic or what.

View attachment 126399

I saw this coyote while in the stand this morning, and he is just as big as he appears in this picture. Probably the biggest coyote I have ever seen. His shoulders are big and bushy, and just a massive beast. If he had come 10 yds closer, I would have stuck him.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dennis, don't you know that does eat much better than what those stinky bucks do? :fullauto:
Not really. I'm in a total agricultural area. They live on beans, milo, corn, wheat, etc all year. Bucks taste just as good as a doe.
Remember steers are the best beef cattle? :hey3:

As in beef, deer are a product of their environment. Diet will control taste IMHO.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very true Dennis, you are totally correct and I agree 100%.

I guess I was thinking too much about the deer around here, where they have no ag crops whatsoever.......unless they travel over 10 miles from here.
Heck yeah. I've had some venison from Sagebrush areas that was unfit to eat. We are kind of spoiled around here with the fine eats from our deer.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
3EADFA66-0D64-47AE-825D-D8F90FC115D8.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom