Anyone have Cameras out yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I cover a lot of ground in rural areas, although in a lot of areas I can't make a phone call, a text will go through. I can't speak for all game cams, but that is all my cellular cams need. Sometimes I get 3 or 4 pics (6-10 minutes worth) at one time, but that is because signal might have been low for a few minutes, and it catches up sometimes.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1696187A-2BD0-4ADB-BEDD-364B0B4DED7E.jpeg
We checked cameras a while ago and had a lot of cow pics and one buck with another deer can’t tell what it was I’m sure another buck

Buzzgun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pulled my cards today and found a photo of 3 guys with hog dogs.......this is why dog hunters get a bad name......not sure how many fences they crossed to get to where they were, but they were trespassing and I would do my best to prosecute them if the photos were good enough for a positive ID.

Last edited:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome aboard killabeas!
Finally got a decent looking three year old. Looks about like kirk1978 second pic. A spider decided to build a web in front of my cam so the pic doesn’t look good. Hope he sticks around to get a better look at him

Latest posts

Top Bottom