Anyone hear about this shooting in Yukon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. Except for the fact that both locations as well as the responding PD are OKC, not Yukon. Damned media couldn't report if the sun was up correctly.

I live nearby that 7-11; it's a Yukon Address, but it OKC utilities and services and the kids in the neighborhood here go to Mustang Schools. So when they say the 7-11 is in Yukon, well, it's address is a Yukon Address. I'm pretty sure the housing sub-division where the bad guy was shot is the same.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live nearby that 7-11; it's a Yukon Address, but it OKC utilities and services and the kids in the neighborhood here go to Mustang Schools. So when they say the 7-11 is in Yukon, well, it's address is a Yukon Address. I'm pretty sure the housing sub-division where the bad guy was shot is the same.

Used to live just off of Reno and Czech Hall Road. That area is just as druryj stated.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

100% correct

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Used to live on SW 5th. I moved out of there right before they widened Reno. I know the area well. Yukon address, OKC police and fire, Mustang School, Canadian County Sheriff. Welcome to Oklahoma.

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who TF robs a 7-11 anyway? They don't even keep $20 in the drawer! Darwin works every time. Killing the clerk is unconscionable over this. Good riddance to the puke that did this.

Who robs a 7-11? The same kind of doofus who shoots at the cops. Suicide by cop maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom