Anyone heard of Badlands?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry... you asked for input. I gave input. I suppose it's only relevant if it's positive. JK is being fed info from Badlands, someone is telling him what they want him to hear, or it is someone who doesn't know the whole story. Either way, it's spin.

I'll try to remember that only positive reviews are what people here are looking for. Have a good one.
I asked to get the whole spectrum of fantastic to horrible. It's the bickering that annoys me.

MikeM

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read these posts and I went to the Badlands website. I am kind of curious. Based on the pictures on the website, is this training just for the young and in pretty good shape.
I am in my 60s, overweight and have bad knees. Do they have any kind of defensive training classes for people like me?

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read these posts and I went to the Badlands website. I am kind of curious. Based on the pictures on the website, is this training just for the young and in pretty good shape.
I am in my 60s, overweight and have bad knees. Do they have any kind of defensive training classes for people like me?
I'm sure they do, they offer private classes. I'd say give em a call or shoot an email their direction.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Call Bobby. He can tell you what you need to know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom