Anyone here voting Biden/Harris...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love a post started just to stir the pot. Still circle jerking to Trump like the truck drivers have been. Remember when Obama was going to take our guns? Yeah, that happened. Remember when Trump banned bumpstocks? That actually did happen. So which one is worse for the second amendment?

Everybody argues about the presidents power when it comes to 2A stuff, but POTUS is just a symbolic position. Congress holds all the power.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A vote for Jo, or a vote for Joe, is simply that. It is one hundred percent a LIE that a vote for someone equals a vote for someone else.

By your confused logic, a vote for Trump is a vote for Kanye or whatever....

Bill Clinton did not win because too many people voted for Perot. Clinton won because NOT ENOUGH people voted for Perot.

Perot didn't want to win. Perot just wanted to queer the deal for GHWB, is intrastate rival in Texas.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lady Gaga mocking rural voters with a beer and redneck brodozier.

86DB276A-9699-4999-84E2-217A08F035D7-1666766.jpg

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to jury duty yesterday and missed this thread. When leaving the Courthouse, across on the street opposite the building was a law office that had a Biden sign. It was the only biden sign that I saw in town. This was in Vinita.
If you go to Nichols Hills / Edmond it’s just about all you see. That and Horn signs. But yet republicans are the ones that are for the rich. It seems to me the rich people usually vote democrat. I don’t care how much money I have or don’t have, I have never and will never vote for a democrat. Now that doesn’t mean I just blindly support republicans either. There are bad people that are republicans.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
8DD1A2F8-6580-4AA0-9B24-41766D35DCEB.png I searched a long time to locate the elusive biden/harris supporter, so when I finally discovered the hiding spot I just couldn’t resist snapping a pic

Latest posts

Top Bottom