Anyone here voting Biden/Harris...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Greatest President EVER after George Washington!!!!! George went through icy waters to kill brits on Christmas so he will always be #1 to me. DJT is a close second.
Greatest President EVER after George Washington!!!!! George went through icy waters to kill brits on Christmas so he will always be #1 to me. DJT is a close second.
Trump would have never crossed the Delaware. He has bone spurs. Besides, he might have got his hair mussed.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
The Patriot Act renewed in 2019, signed by Trump.

Still waiting. It's fine if you don't want to vote, I still don't understand why, I'm not here to promote one over the other. All of the other current attempts to overthrow the US by the left "Trumps" the Patriot Act. Is data collection by tech companies constitutional? The list goes on.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still waiting. It's fine if you don't want to vote, I still don't understand why, I'm not here to promote one over the other. All of the other current attempts to overthrow the US by the left "Trumps" the Patriot Act. Is data collection by tech companies constitutional? The list goes on.
Data collections of collectible data by private entities isn't unconstitutional. Why would it be?
I don't like it, but why would it be unconstitutional?

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Data collections of collectible data by private entities isn't unconstitutional. Why would it be?
I don't like it, but why would it be unconstitutional?

That's what I was asking, is it? They're becoming notorious for implementing unconstitutional policies.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Serious question. Who would trust Biden to make sound and rational decisions if he becomes President. Do you honestly think he has his full mental capacity and would represent the best interests of the United States against all enemies both foreign and domestic?

I know some of you will argue against Trump but TDS aside, has Trump done such a horrible job that he doesn’t deserve a 2nd term? If you can refrain from amusing yourselves, serious answers only please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Serious question. Who would trust Biden to make sound and rational decisions if he becomes President. Do you honestly think he has his full mental capacity and would represent the best interests of the United States against all enemies both foreign and domestic?

I know some of you will argue against Trump but TDS aside, has Trump done such a horrible job that he doesn’t deserve a 2nd term? If you can refrain from amusing yourselves, serious answers only please.

No way would I be comfortable with Biden/Harris making sound decisions. They have already made terrible statements; Anti2 A, an end oil and gas, higher taxes, more lockdown!

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Serious answer - Trump is a lying, cheating piece of feces that hasn't even been loyal to his own wife. Far from draining the swamp, he has employed and surrounded himself with career swamp dwellers, and - in spite of his claim to "support the 2nd" - did nothing - NOTHING to roll back infringements on it. Hillary is not in jail, Mexico hasn't bought us a wall.

I expect more of the same in the next four years. The one thing I'll give him credit for - he didn't try to run a federal mask mandate or shutdown down governors' throats.

Biden is a bumbling swamp creature, who, at one time seemed to actually possess some intelligence, though he was far from being a good guy. He seems to have lost even a flicker of sense at this point.

Neither of these lying bastards are for Liberty, and neither is an America First guy. Trump pretends to be, but his actions betray that.
I'll vote for the SOB on Tuesday, only because JJ declared her support for BLM.

We've had exactly ONE candidate in my lifetime that supported ending the FedRes, getting the USA back to it's constitutionally-framed functions. That was Ron Paul.

We had Pat Buchanan, who was an excellent choice as well - and as with Paul, the neocons, media, and Left crucified him. We'll never have another Liberty-minded president, until some really huge (and tragic) things take place here. We are on a course for disaster, Trump will simply slow the ride, I hope.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A vote for Jo Jorgenson or Kanye West or whoever is almost the same as a vote for Biden. Only TWO of the candidates on the ballot really have a chance of being elected; Biden or Trump. If you do vote for a third party candidate, for whatever reason, you take a vote away from Trump and increase the odds of a Biden win.

Latest posts

Top Bottom