• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Anyone interested in “scentsy” (scented wax) gift bags?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
If you have a lady in your life who likes stuff that smells nice. So basically if you have a lady in your life, and you need to get her a Christmas gift, My girlfriend is taking orders for scentsy gift bags. They will be in by Christmas and cost $30. Payment would be due Nov. 12 to ensure delivery by Christmas.

For those that aren’t familiar scentsy is a flame free scented wax, that is kid and pet friendly. There will be 2 options, a starter kit for someone who’s new to it,or an assortment for ladies who already have warmers.

If anyone is interested or has questions just send me a pm. Thanks OSA

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I’m probably in for two or three, I’ll ask the ladies of the house. I’ll PM you later. We were at a gathering last week and they had something like that burning in the front room, smelled amazing. Forgot to ask what it was.

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I’m probably in for two or three, I’ll ask the ladies of the house. I’ll PM you later. We were at a gathering last week and they had something like that burning in the front room, smelled amazing. Forgot to ask what it was.
Hell yea man, just let me know!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Knew it was just a matter of time before the gun show scentsy sales showed up here. Have any beanie babies?

Just giving you a hard time.
We have a few boxes of those stupid things!

Wife and daughter collected them when McDonalds was giving them out with Happy Meals thinking they were going to be worth money someday. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :cry11:

I forgot to mention, will trade them for guns. Just have to do it on a day the wife is gone. Would be months to years before she notices and I can tell her she gave them away. :P

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom