Anyone interested in getting on a hunting lease?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am on a lease near Clayton OK. The size of the lease is 42,000 acres, which only cost $1000 a year. the total number of members is 100. The new manager said we are 30 members short.
PM me if you are interested.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There have been ALOT of posts on this board from people looking for a place to hunt, and judging by the number of hits on this thread, I figured you'd be full by now.

Pokinfun

Special Hen
Reaction score
There have been ALOT of posts on this board from people looking for a place to hunt, and judging by the number of hits on this thread, I figured you'd be full by now.
I have had a few guys contact me. I think it is mostly the location. You cannot beat 100 members on 42,000 acres for $1000 per person, but you have to have the time to go, plus you have to figure out where to stay if you do not have a camper or use a tent. If you use a tent you have to worry about hogs and bears, if you don't tear it down between trips.
I'm not sure how many spots they have left. I am not the manager of the lease, just a member. In our annual letter, the new manager said he really needed 30 more people to have 100 members. Looking at the cost of the lease, plus keeping up the gates and locks, I do not think he is making any profit.
Also, you cannot take a guest. you are allowed to take your spouse and minor children/grandchildren.

Last edited:

Pokinfun

Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you saying 1000 bucks per person? or $10 per person.

You wrote.
You cannot beat 100 members on 42,000 acres for $1000
what do you think? I was attempting to be a good person and let some of the members on here in on a good lease. If no one else joins the lease the price goes up $300 for me, but fewer hunters. $300 is not going to hurt me. Swampratt, you can find people a place to hunt.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom