Anyone interested in getting on a hunting lease?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pokinfun,
I'm not really sure why this thread had devolved, because what you're offering sounds like a really good deal (to me). I see threads posted all fall BEGGING someone to tell them where they can hunt or take them hunting, and after your offering and the reaction it's getting, those guys aren't getting ANY sympathy from me (IMO too far isn't a valid reason if you really want to hunt).:thumb:
Thanks, I knew I would have guys say it was too far away, maybe the area sucked, or compare it to hunting on Honobia Creek, which we are on the northern border. Side note, there is several hundred acres of Honobia creek that is inside our lease that can only be access through one of our gates, unless you want to swim a creek or climb a mountain. I see members on here asking where to hunt, other than public land. I was surprised to have someone say that more than 2 people on 64 square miles would have hunting pressure. I have seen leases with 25-50 guys on a few thousand acres.
Maybe 7stw thought the thread was a discussion about the best places to hunt or something.

Latest posts

Top Bottom