Anyone know a really good revolver gunsmith?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found this in a box in the garage. Totally forgot I had this.

Probably 30 years ago this broke and as a stupid 20 something I took it apart and couldn't get it back together and evidently stuck it in a box, which has traveled with me.

I'd like to get it running again. It was a bit rusty and the cylinder release is stuck (which I think was the original problem)

20211124_110329.jpg

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You should be able to find directions on the web if you can not find someone to fix it for you.

Yeah, if it was just a bunch of parts I could do it. I messed with the release latch for a while. It is STUCK. I'd rather a good revolver person just get it together and make sure it is timed right again.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, if it was just a bunch of parts I could do it. I messed with the release latch for a while. It is STUCK. I'd rather a good revolver person just get it together and make sure it is timed right again.
That is always the best option but there is a fall back.

JbobG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found this in a box in the garage. Totally forgot I had this.

Probably 30 years ago this broke and as a stupid 20 something I took it apart and couldn't get it back together and evidently stuck it in a box, which has traveled with me.

I'd like to get it running again. It was a bit rusty and the cylinder release is stuck (which I think was the original problem)

View attachment 236365

Latest posts

Top Bottom