Anyone know of a decent attorney?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The skinny is...
Currently renting a townhouse and have been here two months. The neighbors are potheads and the smell is seeping through the walls and fills my place on levels hat vary from a faint smell to WOW my eyes are burning.
I called nonemergent okcpd out once who blew it off as the neighbors wouldn't answer their door and told me there was nothing else they could do. I talked to the Leasing Director several times who has sent them two warning letters but they still continue to toke it up on an almost daily basis and she hasn't updated me in a few days about what she is or isn't doing.

So since she won't take care of the issue, I want out of my lease so I can move somewhere else. There is no buyout option on my lease, so I figure I'll have to push for the Quiet Enjoyment not being fulfilled on her end.

Thoughts or suggestions of an attorney I can talk to about getting out of here?

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I lived in Okc, the PD never seemed interested in anything unless shots were fired and then it looked like free beer night at the FOP.

I called numerous times about a drug dealer three houses down from me and never got any results. I finally wrote a letter to the Chief of Police and a Lieutenant called me two days later and asked if he could be of assistance. About two weeks later I heard the dealer had been arrested and his grandmother (who actually owned the house) was in jail with a 100k bond.

Sadly, I also heard the grandmother used her house as collateral for his bondsman. I never heard any more after that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom