Anyone know of a decent attorney?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a privilege of homeownership, to do all the immoral and in this case, illegal things you want. When you live in a townhouse, you have to play by the rules.
Idgaf what anyone does so long as it doesn't concern me, but when it does, I take issue with it.
I'm from WA, so I grew up in a culture that's okay with it. The difference is, they don't live in 1975 where people still roll dubies, they use vaporizers or edibles where it doesn't bother others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I lived in Okc, the PD never seemed interested in anything unless shots were fired and then it looked like free beer night at the FOP.

I called numerous times about a drug dealer three houses down from me and never got any results. I finally wrote a letter to the Chief of Police and a Lieutenant called me two days later and asked if he could be of assistance. About two weeks later I heard the dealer had been arrested and his grandmother (who actually owned the house) was in jail with a 100k bond.

Sadly, I also heard the grandmother used her house as collateral for his bondsman. I never heard any more after that.
Same here. An empty rent house next to my moms house got taken over by squatters. They had no water or a way to flush. The smell of their crap thrown out the back door was horrible.
People in an out day and night. I called the PD several times, they said they would "check on it". After another week went by, I went to moms house, set up a couple of rifles on the front porch with the barrels pointed at the sidewalk to the neighbors, some on bipods. Cars came, and left with nobody getting out. Finally an LEO showed up and asked WTF was going on. I just said I was cleaning my guns and wondered if that was an issue and he might want to ask about what was going on with my calls. He left. Two days later mom woke up with crime scene tape around the house next door. I don't know why it takes so long to ring their bell?

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Daniel Hensch. He's an attorney here in OKC. Should be able to Google his phone number. If not, PM me and I'll dig it out for you.

I've been carrying his number around for a couple of years, but I haven't seen him post in a while, so I did some searching and found this:
http://law.justia.com/cases/oklahoma/supreme-court/2017/scbd-6511.html

If I read it right is says he's been
suspended from membership in the Association and prohibited from the practice of law in the State of Oklahoma for failure to comply with the MCLE Rules for the year 2016.

Anybody know if he's still in business?

And Doug Friesen was disbarred a while back, so who have we got here in OKC?

Latest posts

Top Bottom