Anyone know of a decent attorney?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know anything. Looking at that order, though, it looks to be a routine suspension for not logging enough continuing education hours (12/yr, with an hour of ethics required every year). Getting off the list is no big deal; pay a small fee and get the credit hours.

It doesn't look to be disciplinary, and I'm sure he's taken care of it since then.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know anything. Looking at that order, though, it looks to be a routine suspension for not logging enough continuing education hours (12/yr, with an hour of ethics required every year). Getting off the list is no big deal; pay a small fee and get the credit hours.

It doesn't look to be disciplinary, and I'm sure he's taken care of it since then.

I've never worked with anyone who didn't get the CE requirements out of the way timely so I wasn't sure how big of a deal it was, and didn't want to speak out of turn. Thanks for clearing that up.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, I think I did speak out of turn. That's not a suspension order, it's a show-cause order. Suspension would only occur after a hearing.

My money is he got it done and straightened out. Those dates will sneak up on you and last time I saw him he was a one-man show. You know yourself first-hand how difficult that can be.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate keeping up with some of that damn paperwork crap. I'm behind on some for the national association I have to get to work on when I get back, have to get caught up by December, I don't get suspended or anything, but it will make board recertification a bit more difficult for me in another 4 years if I don't, instead of 7 if I get caught up. Definitely want to push back the time you have to retest if possible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom