Anyone know the user Norman?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone know him? I sent him some money a few months back for a firearm, haven't been able to make it over to OKC to pick it up. I sent him an email about a month ago and he was online about 4 days after, but I never heard from him.

Anyways, @Norman is his name. I am planning on trying to make it to OKC in a couple weeks, thought I could pick up my gun.

I guess I can go back and find the email address from PayPal and see if I can reach him that way, just wondered if anyone knew him.

Thanks!

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only Norman I know used to drink a lot of beer on Cheers... :lookaroun

Hope it works out for ya.

same, i'm not going to make any assumptions but my general rule of thumb is that i don't pre-pay unless i know the person or it's a reputable establishment. bad experiences.

i hope it works out for you. Did you send it to him via paypal as a 'Gift'?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not worried about him ripping me off. I've been trying to make arrangements to get over there and pick it up, but my work schedule keeps me essentially a zombie for the day or two I tend to get off. I knew when I paid there were risks, I'm not worried about it. Also, he is a straight-up guy. I think he's just lost some interest in this place and wandered off, for the most part. The delays have all been on me, for months. I think I paid in May, just haven't had enough free time, or a reason to get over to OKC.

It'll all work out, like I said, I can prolly email him from the address for his PayPal.

Thanks @ef9turbo

Latest posts

Top Bottom