Anyone live near Eufaula?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m considering moving over somewhere in that area. Could sell out here and possibly get more land or a something small on the water. I don’t know anything about real estate in the area. Are there places to avoid? Any up and coming areas? Hoping to hear from people that live there or are familiar with it the real estate. Thanks.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A friend of mine has, or had, some land for sale on the lake. I don’t remember the details on it but I can find out. I know the pictures he showed of the lake from his place were beautiful.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No code, so be careful, lot of weird repairs and addons. Also, finding good labor is hard, most only work when they need the money, and only then, so lot of con men, or guys not showing up. Normally high prices are really high, and things are going fast. Pastures and Porches was our realtor, and Stephanie is great.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I live on Lake Eufaula........... Prices now have gone insane----particularly if you want the much sought after "waterfront". Above poster warning about no code and shady/ con men/ guys not showing up, etc. is spot on. Last year there were some good buys out here. This year...........forget about it. The last home to sell in our neighborhood got into a bidding war and went for thousands over the original list price. It's the same craziness here as everywhere I'd say...... My neighbor works for Pastures and Porches--and is a stand up guy--- Cliff Davis. He knows the area well. Best of luck.

PS: If you Facebook , you may want to join the local Eufaula groups----- I'll see several listings on there from time to time----

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stepdad had some cabins off hwy 69 since the 1970's. Place has really changed since then. Cousin just sold his cabin off of hwy 9 near Longtown last year. I agree about a lot of people not wanting to work.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom