Anyone need a small dog?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SdoubleA

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
rehome dog.jpg

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mini-Australian Shepherd. An unneutered male. I loathe that dog. It barks constantly and has attacked my GSD twice now when it has gotten in my yard. They neglect it because they now have a new puppy. Yep, a mini-Australian Shepherd. It's an unneutered female. You see where this is going, right? FML ...

But ... it's a really cute dog and I'm willing to meet anyone who would like a small dog with TONS of personality. :blush::hey3:

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That dog lives next door to me! I swear! You should hear her when I fire up the lawn mower! And, the owner says she will bite. Critter needs to go.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Asshat across the street has 5 of the little barking toe biters!! And I am convinced the jerks wait until I go outside to let the little shits out!:rant:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Asshat across the street has 5 of the little barking toe biters!! And I am convinced the jerks wait until I go outside to let the little shits out!:rant:

Referring to a "toe biter" reminds me of one of the very few dogs that ever bit me. I used to deliver LPG to farmers, and we had one guy whose credit was no good, so when I delivered to him, I had to go to the house and get a check. To get it, I had to climb about 7 or 8 steps to get to their back porch.

Dang little Chihuahua mix jumped up on the step above the one I was standing on and bit me above my boot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom