Anyone need a small dog?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always look at the little ankle bitters and say "I got slippers tougher than you. But if you find a twin I could use another pair of slippers." Usually the owners tend to grab them and keep them away from my feet.

I have been bitten by some little dogs and snapped at by some pretty big ones. Never phased me a bit to reach right in and grab them to show em who is boss in any way that required. This includes a woman's big white German Shepard looking dog on steroids when it went after my wife's Aussie heeler mix at a dog park. She wasn't none too happy when I jerked the dog up onto it's hind legs by it's collar but it was better than what would have went down had it got ahold of my wife's dog.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I always look at the little ankle bitters and say "I got slippers tougher than you. But if you find a twin I could use another pair of slippers." Usually the owners tend to grab them and keep them away from my feet.

I have been bitten by some little dogs and snapped at by some pretty big ones. Never phased me a bit to reach right in and grab them to show em who is boss in any way that required. This includes a woman's big white German Shepard looking dog on steroids when it went after my wife's Aussie heeler mix at a dog park. She wasn't none too happy when I jerked the dog up onto it's hind legs by it's collar but it was better than what would have went down had it got ahold of my wife's dog.

I bit a dog back once. A mini dog (Min Pinscher?) bit my arm - and I turned and bit its face. That dog gave me the most hilarious look, and never messed with me again.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
You gotta keep an eye on the little ones. I carried mail for 4 years before I got into management and was bitten 3 times. Each time was by a little dog and the last time was a poodle on a leash. No worries though, I got an extra $500 from their homeowners insurance. I now have this guy and he is ferocious.
d9294f20719826ab2990e6c9ac481d62.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom