Anyone own a Hellcat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
God, I wish. I do know a guy or two who has one. And a couple, three women. What exactly do you want to know?

Really anything. I'm not normally one to just blow money on a whim but ever since they came out I've been wanting one in either that bright green color, black or white. It would be a weekend car for me and I'd most likely keep it forever.

When was the last time you saw a quality, lasting Dodge?

The 2014 RAM Ive been driving for the past year has been a pretty good vehicle.

I do and I really like it.

Did you buy it brand new? Any issues? regrets? did you have to pay MSRP or worse? Auto or stick? Any options above base?

THANKS ALL
--

Big50

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought it new about year a go with zero issues and no regrets. It is the top of the line model with Laguna leather, power sun roof, dual carbon stripes, brass monkey wheels and automatic transmission. The car listed for $72,965.00 and I payed $66.100.00 with the six or seven year extended bumper to bumper warranty. I also own 2009 Corvette Z06 with 1700 miles on it. If I could only keep one it would be the Hellcat.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really anything. I'm not normally one to just blow money on a whim but ever since they came out I've been wanting one in either that bright green color, black or white. It would be a weekend car for me and I'd most likely keep it forever.
THANKS ALL
--

Okay, well everyone, to a person, is tickled to death with their car. Obviously, I dunno what anyone paid -- some folks bought brand new, others bought used, I'm pretty sure everyone has added after-market mods -- but no one has regretted their decision to buy. No major issues so far. If I am not mistaken they are all daily drivers but one.

I can ask if you come up with any specific questions. If my verebrae don't fuse by May (just is what it is -- I was a high-risk surgery no matter how you sliced it) I will most likely wind up with a new-to-me car instead of a motorcycle. A Hellcat is on my short list but it really depends on how good a deal I can snag. Cars are one of the items I drive a hard line with, price-wise. I figure ouf the maximum amount I'm willing to pay and it usually takes a while before I find a motivated seller.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So what would everyone rather have stick or auto? they really seem to want to talk up the automatic tranny but im really leaning toward the stick. my only qualms about the auto are fun factor might be lost a little and the durability might take a hit.

Best

Ty-

Used Hellcats are coming down in price quite a bit...still not cheap but you can get them down in the 40s now.

Ya know. I was really thinking new but it seems an extremely low Mile used ones are all over the place. Hummmm.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So what would everyone rather have stick or auto? they really seem to want to talk up the automatic tranny but im really leaning toward the stick. my only qualms about the auto are fun factor might be lost a little and the durability might take a hit.

Best

Ty-

Ya know. I was really thinking new but it seems an extremely low Mile used ones are all over the place. Hummmm.

The new 8sp transmissions are no joke. They REALLY put the power to the ground.

My 2006 SRT8 Magnum with the "old" 5sp auto and a 425hp 6.1 runs side by side to my buddies 2015 Challenger RT that has a 370hp 5.7 & 8sp Auto. Its crazy how much ground you can make up with the 8sp trans.

The difference in the trucks is even more significant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom