Anyone own a Hellcat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not any Hellcats.

Family has Corvettes and a good buddy of mine in Pennsylvania has been ordering Dodge Vipers for a few years.

My buddy was a BIG Ferrari guy and about 2009, threw in the towel on Ferrari. He was sick of buying(new), or ordering, and if I'm not mistaken he went to Italy one year and had them paint the car a special color before he took ownership.

Anyways...he was sick of electrical problems with Ferrari...he'd be driving his car and the wipers would come on, the dash board would go haywire and other issues. So around 2009(If I'm not mistaken) he ordered a Viper and loved it.

I teased him as to what his...if he had any...problems were with his Viper...NONE except one.

He'd be at a stop light or a stop sign and a car would roll up next to him and roll down their window...at first he thought he was going to be carjacked....then a cell phone would pop up and snap pictures.

I last talked to him I think 2016, and I believe he was going to order a Viper GTS-R?? Blue and white striped...commemorative edition before they quit making Viper? Does that sound correct?

Gotta call him and find out sometime.

Latest posts

Top Bottom