Anyone own a PSA Dagger?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had one since they first released it. No issues with 500+ rounds through it. Some folks had trigger pins walk out but that was fixed. Some Youtubers have done abuse tests and it faired very good. Overall, a good G19 clone.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bought two, sold two. They are shooters. In comparison to a g19 they fit my hand well. Kinda of gritty but you can shoot that out I imagine. Size is in the sweet spot so carry very easy

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just have not been able to get myself to buy any of the glock clones including the ones that are cheaper than a genuine glock. If I wanted to test them or if I truly could not afford the extra money, then I think I'd be fine with one and would probably chose the PSA or the Ruger, but of all of them, except the Ruger security 9, I have seen at least some people complain of issues. The P80, dagger, Stoeger, and even the shadow systems...So for me it has been an easy choice since I was already into glock, but if not, then I might consider one of them if I needed to save money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom