Anyone playing the lottery?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Megamillions up to 1.25 billion. I could buy a gun or two if I won that. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Seriously the odds of me winning are the same as me getting young and good looking again. It ain't going to happen. Still it is fun to think about and worth $3 just for the mental entertainment value. I can dream about the story book castle I could have built, with an indoor range my OSA buddies could use free of course.
Nothing wrong with dreaming RickN. I do it every day. Be nice to not be a working stiff for the man anymore. Be financially independent would be awesome and a dream for all of us.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with dreaming RickN. I do it every day. Be nice to not be a working stiff for the man anymore. Be financially independent would be awesome and a dream for all of us.
True but the wife thinks I am nuts for wanting to build a castle. I just think it would be fun to freak people out and I think it could be built very "green" plus we could host Haunted Halloween Castle and Santa's Castle for handicapped kids and church groups.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Screenshot_20220730-130925_Samsung Internet.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom