Anyone playing the lottery?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
26E9A3AC-8767-4E21-9ADB-B60841304647.jpeg

Woodman 59

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Megamillions up to 1.25 billion. I could buy a gun or two if I won that. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Seriously the odds of me winning are the same as me getting young and good looking again. It ain't going to happen. Still it is fun to think about and worth $3 just for the mental entertainment value. I can dream about the story book castle I could have built, with an indoor range my OSA buddies could use free of course.
I would use it to put a down payment on the Senate.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Take the annual payments, have a blind trust claim the prize, name your self as executor with beneficiaries as needed to survive you and collect the remainder of the payments in the event you spend yourself to an untimely death. Which in my case would be very likely.

Too bad one cannot be an anonymous jackpot winner in OK.

SimsonSuhl7x65R

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I also read somewhere that the fed only takes 24% of the 37% in taxes they want at the outset so the winner has to come up with the rest at tax time. All told a bring home of 453.135 million in Texas that is. Roughly

It would hard to spend it all by then for most people but I’m sure it could be done.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom