Anyone register a pistol brace?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This!!!! 100 percent. Thats why I registered mine. Its done. It was easy. It was quick. Now I have a cool SBR. Win…. Win
Submitting to a tyrannical law that was illegally passed without congress is unconstitutional. They have as much right making a law, as much as I do. Anyone who bows down or supports them is continuing the problem. Nothing is ever free. Never. You older folks should know this. As for the various agencies watching, tracking, there is several of us doing the same on this site. They can make their list, when they come for an illegal search and seizure, that’s unconstitutional
Tyrants have no place in America.
Remember the only reason we have free speech is because it’s backed by the 2nd.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Submitting to a tyrannical law that was illegally passed without congress is unconstitutional. They have as much right making a law, as much as I do. Anyone who bows down or supports them is continuing the problem. Nothing is ever free. Never. You older folks should know this. As for the various agencies watching, tracking, there is several of us doing the same on this site. They can make their list, when they come for an illegal search and seizure, that’s unconstitutional
Tyrants have no place in America.
Remember the only reason we have free speech is because it’s backed by the 2nd.
Relax dude! Its not that much of a conundrum! The gun community brought this on themselves. Start with the asshats on youtube that shouldered the weapons with the braces on. Then continue by watching videos where they are running defense drills with the brace and using it as a stock. Rule number one is don't poke the bear! Those goofs were poking the bear right an left. The bear finally got tired of being poked. You wanna be mad at something/ someone? Be mad at the gun community for displaying outright stupidity and losing the privelege for those who used the tool correctly.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Relax dude! Its not that much of a conundrum! The gun community brought this on themselves. Start with the asshats on youtube that shouldered the weapons with the braces on. Then continue by watching videos where they are running defense drills with the brace and using it as a stock. Rule number one is don't poke the bear! Those goofs were poking the bear right a left. The bear finally got tired of being poked. You wanna be mad at something/ someone? Be mad at the gun community for displaying outright stupidity and losing the privelege for those who used the tool correctly.
2a is not a privilege, it’s a right. I am relaxed. It started way before the guys on YouTube. As a military age guy, and others alike, we are tired. there is a change our country needs. Fast. Inch by inch. They are slowly taking our, your rights whether it’s weapons, taxes, and more. It’s easy to point the finger at others and not take blame for our own individual choices. One choice is one, however, they had up collectively. Anyways I’ll shut up.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2a is not a privilege, it’s a right. I am relaxed. It started way before the guys on YouTube. As a military age guy, and others alike, we are tired. there is a change our country needs. Fast. Inch by inch. They are slowly taking our, your rights whether it’s weapons, taxes, and more. It’s easy to point the finger at others and not take blame for our own individual choices. One choice is one, however, they had up collectively. Anyways I’ll shut up.
Negative sir. Youre opinion is valued and welcome. Just because we don't agree 100 percent doesn't put us at odds. I appreciate your input. In fact I dont disagree with it completely either. However, I am old. Ex military myself. Most importantly I cant afford the attorney it would take to keep me outta prison. The lesser of the evils for me was to register.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually Honey Badger is right. Many in the gun community do, in their stupidity, regularly 'poke the bear'. You see it all the time on YouTube. People displaying or playing with their NFA items that one can be pretty sure have not been obtained, stored, or registered (looking at you Mr. Gang Banger) according to established guidelines, posting their experiences or instructions on how to circumnavigate gun laws, or bragging about how they 'got over' on the Man.
I've said it before and I'll say it again . . . those in the gun community must police themselves or the government will step-in to do the policing. Things like misplaced firearms, inappropriate handling, or negligent discharges are just some of the STUPID things that we, as responsible gun owners should never experience.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Negative sir. Youre opinion is valued and welcome. Just because we don't agree 100 percent doesn't put us at odds. I appreciate your input. In fact I dont disagree with it completely either. However, I am old. Ex military myself. Most importantly I cant afford the attorney it would take to keep me outta prison. The lesser of the evils for me was to register.
Like you, I agree to disagree.

Virtuaguyver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't afford an attorney either but This is where I draw my line. Sometimes you just gotta fight when you get backed into the corner.

Latest posts

Top Bottom