Anyone register a pistol brace?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Youll feel no hate from me. I took the easiest most logical route FOR MYSELF. I wont judge others for what they choose to do.

You’re in prison and a 6’ 5” gang member has you pinned down naked and his pants are down. You the type of guy to pull away from it or back into it? 🤣🤣🤣

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1685661980526.png

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Relax dude! Its not that much of a conundrum! The gun community brought this on themselves. Start with the asshats on youtube that shouldered the weapons with the braces on. Then continue by watching videos where they are running defense drills with the brace and using it as a stock. Rule number one is don't poke the bear! Those goofs were poking the bear right an left. The bear finally got tired of being poked. You wanna be mad at something/ someone? Be mad at the gun community for displaying outright stupidity and losing the privelege for those who used the tool correctly.
Well FYI, there was letter after letter after letter from the ATF stating that shouldering a brace didn't constitute an SBR. So people took them at their word. Now who's really the bad guy here? Stupid gun owners? I tend to think not...

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well FYI, there was letter after letter after letter from the ATF stating that shouldering a brace didn't constitute an SBR. So people took them at their word. Now who's really the bad guy here? Stupid gun owners? I tend to think not...

Technically, the ATF issued three letters. The first one stated that SB Tactical could make and sell arm braces because those items were not part of the ATF’s remit. After the popularity of arm braces took off, the ATF issued a second letter ordering SBT to cease and desist from making and selling arm braces because they turned pistols into SBR’s. The third letter, after two years of litigation, was to “clarify” the ATF’s position, because people “misunderstood” the agency’s stance regarding arm braces; as long as contact with the shoulder was “unintentional” or “accidental,” the ATF had no issue with arm braces. Ten years and some 4-40 million arm braces later, they’re once again labeling pistols with arm braces to be SBR’s...

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just listened to Jared on Guns and Gadgets and he was reporting that just over 255,000 or (.06%) firearms had been registered as sbr's during the grace period. If the numbers of 10,000,000 to 40,000,000 are anywhere near correct this is one big STFU to the atf and our communist leadership.

Latest posts

Top Bottom