Anyone register a pistol brace?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The gun community didn't do any bear poking. That was Joe Biden...
You need to get out of your cocoon Shadowrider and watch some of the videos on either YouTube, TicToK or some of the other social media sites that show idiots flaunting their 3D printed guns (Ghost Guns), their non-registered NFA items (mostly homemade suppressors or shortened firearms), or their 'plans' on how to change semi to fully auto weapons, to name a few things.
Owning guns whether legal or not they are still considered to be part of the gun community, and yes, they DO poke the ATF bear by their shenanigans, which of course, brings that bear down on the rest of us.
And as much as you would like to blame the sitting President for everything that happens under the sun, in the Universe, in Heaven, and in Hell, Biden has absolutely nothing to do with any of this crap which is being brought down on by those less than scrupulous idiots always flippin' the ATF off.
I'll say it again - unless the gun community polices itself, the government WILL step-in to do the policing.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You need to get out of your cocoon Shadowrider and watch some of the videos on either YouTube, TicToK or some of the other social media sites that show idiots flaunting their 3D printed guns (Ghost Guns), their non-registered NFA items (mostly homemade suppressors or shortened firearms), or their 'plans' on how to change semi to fully auto weapons, to name a few things.
Owning guns whether legal or not they are still considered to be part of the gun community, and yes, they DO poke the ATF bear by their shenanigans, which of course, brings that bear down on the rest of us.
And as much as you would like to blame the sitting President for everything that happens under the sun, in the Universe, in Heaven, and in Hell, Biden has absolutely nothing to do with any of this crap which is being brought down on by those less than scrupulous idiots always flippin' the ATF off.
I'll say it again - unless the gun community polices itself, the government WILL step-in to do the policing.
I wasn't talking about any of that other ****. I was talking about braces which had the full "blessing" of the ATF... Until they didn't. You guys can use those big broad brushes, I'll just be in my bunk while you do.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My .02 here,

The left has you right where they want you, arguing amongst yourselves.

A house divided cannot stand.

Gun owners are our worst enemy, this side is right, no that side is right, no none of you are right, the 2nd is about my deer rifle, etc etc etc.

We best come together on this crap quickly or everyone will be on the hand them over list and I mean every damn one of you.
Bwahahaha - the 'Left' had nothing to do with this 'arguing amongst ourselves' thing. Everyone on the 'Right' has a personal opinion that God himself wouldn't be able to change . . . and that's the problem . . . everyone absolutely refuses to bend even a little, even if it was for the good of the whole. NOPE!-will die before I change my ideas, NOPE!-everyone's an idiot except me, NOPE!-it's his fault, it's her fault, it's their fault . . .

Latest posts

Top Bottom