Anyone remember Spivey Knives??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I registered just to comment here, not sure if anyone will see it. I recently moved into an off grid cabin here in Washington state, and guess what I found? Sabertooth #082. A previous tenant had left a few knives and tools around the covered work area. Not sure what to do with it yet, but thought someone here might find that interesting.

I will give you $5 for it, sight unseen! I’ll even cover the shipping back home to Oklahoma, where it belongs.

Seriously, great find! And welcome!

BlueGadus

New to the site!
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome, I forgot where I posted this and had to go back through my email. Tbi's are a b**** . I would sell it, not my style, and I'm more of a minimalist even though I do have a small collection of knives if I don't use them I don't keep them. And my main are some I made. I may also cut the trigger guard off and refinish it, i got the story on it, apparently it was in a house fire that's why the handle is gone but it looks unused. Which is fine I have a forge. But I have a lot of projects may never get to it. Might also contact Mr. Spivey to see if he might want it back to give it new life since it's such a low number. Cheers guys I'm not sure how to tag you here so I hope you see this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom