Anyone riding the Silver/Gold train?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While there may be some major problems for the dollar on the horizon, and our current (and previous) government isn't helping by printing money on toilet paper, I don't see China being the world currency dictator. China has always been a notorious currency manipulator on the global market, intentionally devaluing their own to increase influx of dollars and Euros. Now, owning so much debt incurred by other countries DOES give them a big stick to wield, but the Chinese would have to do something completely different on the world stage to become the world's currency dictator.

probably the reserve currency will be a basket of currencies.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While there may be some major problems for the dollar on the horizon, and our current (and previous) government isn't helping by printing money on toilet paper, I don't see China being the world currency dictator. China has always been a notorious currency manipulator on the global market, intentionally devaluing their own to increase influx of dollars and Euros. Now, owning so much debt incurred by other countries DOES give them a big stick to wield, but the Chinese would have to do something completely different on the world stage to become the world's currency dictator.

China wants to unseat the USD as a basis for value, they will use Cryptocurrency to do that it is widely thought.

Back on topic, I've had Silver for a decade, worst investment I have made so far...

Latest posts

Top Bottom