Anyone see that new gun shop off NW Expressway near the OnCue?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killerpigeon

Native off the Reservation
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Central Firearms? I think a couple of years. Been there once right after they opened, don't remember much. Now that I got a raise, might have to revisit.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been there. I was ignored the whole time I was in there. No eye contact, no "can we help you today today", nothing. It was like I was invisible. You might have better luck but I was not particularly impressed.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the day of free shipping and 10$ kitchen table ffl transfers customer service is a must for brick and mortar stores any more
Does it cost money to use the Nics system?

Ive been using this kitchen Table FFL off and on over the years and he does mostly transfers but I always tell him what I buy before hand. Sometimes hell find me a similar deal and he makes a bit more money off of it. Its rare that it makes since with sales tax but it has happened.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Does it cost money to use the Nics system?

Ive been using this kitchen Table FFL off and on over the years and he does mostly transfers but I always tell him what I buy before hand. Sometimes hell find me a similar deal and he makes a bit more money off of it. Its rare that it makes since with sales tax but it has happened.

Factor in the overhead of the FFL + Labor / Opportunity Costs. Some stores do not like doing them as much as people tend to come at a busier time which takes up potential selling time to other customers.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Factor in the overhead of the FFL + Labor / Opportunity Costs. Some stores do not like doing them as much as people tend to come at a busier time which takes up potential selling time to other customers.
Gotcha, jw, I still support brick and mortars but man if I can get a price 75 less before taxes it is hard not to take that. I still buy at least 1 to two guns in the city though. I not necessarily the same shops but I try to support H&H with guns then I shoot at Wilshire and buy food there occasionally.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Gotcha, jw, I still support brick and mortars but man if I can get a price 75 less before taxes it is hard not to take that. I still buy at least 1 to two guns in the city though. I not necessarily the same shops but I try to support H&H with guns then I shoot at Wilshire and buy food there occasionally.
Yeah I hear ya. I have a couple here in Tulsa that are very competitive. However sometimes a deal pops up on slick that is just too damn good to pass up. Usually it’s on stuff I didn’t want or need until I saw the good deal, then I wanted and needed it. :)

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Brick and mortar is still how we have to get out of state guns transferred. I am about saving money but if a store can get close to an online deal then the money gets thrown their way. I do see the future of gun stores going the way of other retail outlets though, inventory will almost be non-existent and everything order on demand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom