Anyone setup at flea markets?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Interesting that you post this. There is a new swap meet/flea market here in Shawnee and I have been trying to figure out what to try and peddle to supplement my meager income.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Idk how it is in OK but in Waco you have to have a garage sale permit to sell at them and can only set up X number of times as a garage sale before needing a business license to continue.

My aunt sells at them around Memphis and had to bump around to a few before she found the right "market" for her inventory. After that she was pretty well set.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
The Buchanan’s flea market that was in the old Crossroads mall was good. It hasn’t reopened since the Covid though.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There used to be a once a month flea market in Sulphur. Anyone know if it’s still going on?
Dog Trade in Sulphur, $15 to set up/take your own table. Get there early/4am-4:30am...Opens to public at 5am..People get there early, walking around with flashlights...Open every Sunday.. I have set up there a few times, I have an 8' Table that I take and set stuff on. I really like it.
FACEBOOK PAGE LINK BELOW
https://m.facebook.com/sulphurdogtrade/
PICTURES AT DOG TRADE
https://m.facebook.com/sulphurdogtrade/photos/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

Last edited:

DaveinOKC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting that you post this. There is a new swap meet/flea market here in Shawnee and I have been trying to figure out what to try and peddle to supplement my meager income.
Where and when is the swap meet / flea market in Shawnee? At the Expo Center or somewhere else?

Thanks

David

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Old Paris wants your social security number.
marys swapmeet in mwc just wants your lot money and that is it.
I go there when i have a trailer full of stuff and I leave with a handfull of stuff.

But I price my stuff to sell not get rich.
Heck I even have a Free box and have given really good stuff away.

Latest posts

Top Bottom