Anyone shooting today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you do, please post your targets with info on gun, ammo, distance and range review.
It's really neat for some of us. I really enjoyed the new Bersa review yesterday.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I doubt I get to shoot today and since I never take any pics of my targets with a handgun anyway, heres one I did take a couple of couple of weeks ago when testing out a different trigger setup.
Glock G23 kinda. G23 slide on Timberwolf frame. Little trigger work. TFX Pro sights. Probably yellow box 250 round value pack .40 ammo. My backyard.
14192071_1419443318072297_2453433269538993669_n.jpg

I believe this is 28 shots at 15 yards. I had a couple of flyers that was all me. Wasnt trying too hard, just doing a function test really.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I doubt I get to shoot today and since I never take any pics of my targets with a handgun anyway, heres one I did take a couple of couple of weeks ago when testing out a different trigger setup.
Glock G23 kinda. G23 slide on Timberwolf frame. Little trigger work. TFX Pro sights. Probably yellow box 250 round value pack .40 ammo. My backyard.View attachment 76917
I believe this is 28 shots at 15 yards. I had a couple of flyers that was all me. Wasnt trying too hard, just doing a function test really.
Nice. Thanks. I think it's important for new and experienced shooters to post all targets with info. Get's action on the forum and it's super cool to see.
I hope you start posting all your range targets and comment on others. It helps the site and the members.
Thanks.
I heading out today and will be shooting my CZ and SA. Going to hold off on my 22/45 until my new front sight arrives tomorrow. Would take the Bersa but wife has it in her purse (my request) as she goes shopping today.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im really bad about not taking pics of my targets. I never think that someone else would have any interest in seeing why I or my equipment can do. I have several pics of rifle targets I shot this year but I think thats the only pistol one. I like to learn and I know others do as well so feel free to remind me or to ask for whatever Im not telling that any of you might want to know. I will say the trigger work I have done recently has cut my groups in half with my carry guns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom