Anyone taken Rob Pincus's training class?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What is your training experience now?

I would like to train with Pincus but I'm not aware of him doing anything close anytime soon. I feel you need to be at a certain level before traveling to a class of that level/cost. There are some great local training opportunities that might be a better value for you. A pretty good and diverse one coming up Saturday. Have you attended any of Will Andrews' Pistol Skills classes?

okeydoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yes, best have your basics down first, local and low cost. it used to be that you had to travel to cooper or ayoob's place, or you couldnt get trained, but that's not been the case for well over 30 years.

OathTree_DFT

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rob's CFS program is excellent. I have taken the 2-day course and others, and highly recommend it for ANY level shooter. Intuitive shooting program designed to help the shooter be more efficient in the context of a gun fight.

I prefer Rob's program over many others out there, so much that I completed the Instructor Development course last year. Feel free to contact me if you would like more info.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom