Anyone think we need another AR build class? Tulsa, possibly OKC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Something else similar would be nice - how about a class where ARs are brought in and owners are guided through how to disassemble them into all their parts and re-assembled?

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm game. We did two classes, prolly one in '16, one in '17.

Sometime in Sept or Oct works for me, so it'll be a little cooler. Saturdays is fine. Morning, afternoon, evening, whatever. I can work it out. I know in Sept I have to work Sat morning the 14th. But I could do the afternoon or evening. Or any other Saturday, pretty much anytime.

Your schedule is a lot more flexible now, huh? Very nice for you and your family.

I'm still marveling at your family's great fortune last week. Celebrate every day!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your schedule is a lot more flexible now, huh? Very nice for you and your family.

I'm still marveling at your family's great fortune last week. Celebrate every day!

You ain't even kidding! On BOTH points!

I had taken Wednesday off this week, so I could be there for my wife for diagnostic procedures, now that we don't need them, I could open my schedule back up to put people in - but... it's unlikely it'll fill up at this point, so I decided the hell with it, I'm just gonna take the day off. :D

And every weekend, every night... taking a few phone calls here and there... man. Yeah, it's a lot less money, but holy chit, it's insanely more satisfying and life is much better. It's amazing how I've learned to get by on less cash, too.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm down for a Sat as long as I can get a date so I can put in for the time off. Just can't do Oct (I volunteer for Oktoberfest doing decorations and kids tent, so pretty busy in Oct until the festival is over). I can also bring a vise, c-clamps and the tools I acquired for my build. Wouldn't mind someone showing me how to get a few of the roll pins fully punched in as mine mushroomed on the bolt release and gas tube pins.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm down for a Sat as long as I can get a date so I can put in for the time off. Just can't do Oct (I volunteer for Oktoberfest doing decorations and kids tent, so pretty busy in Oct until the festival is over). I can also bring a vise, c-clamps and the tools I acquired for my build. Wouldn't mind someone showing me how to get a few of the roll pins fully punched in as mine mushroomed on the bolt release and gas tube pins.

That’s why we got into a major discussion about beating them in with a hammer vs my method of pressing them in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom